To Book. Please contact
- Ensure building owner and tenants, and any security personnel are aware of the photography taking place and its reason.
- If possible supply location plan, site plan with north point, floor plans and elevations. Any available snapshots for reference.
- Please ensure no building works are taking place. Cherry pickers and other vehicles especially to be removed from site.
- Location should be as tidy as possible. It is always helpful if cleaning materials are available to use.
- Windows to be closed unless specified and blinds/curtains to be consistent.
- Any temporary signs, banners, flags, and decorations etc are removed.
- Ensure parking space/unloading facility for photographer if available.
- Remove any obstructions, skips, dustbins etc from the exterior of the building.
- If arranging hotels/flights please provide the photographer with all the relevant information, booking numbers, contact details, location, times etc.
- If you are not available for the actual shoot please provide the photographer with as much information as to what you want from the images.